Friday, December 17, 2010

Free Sample Website All Day Long


This is my first blog... I had came across a website which offer free sample of beauty products including facial, hair, body and etc. for me to try before I decide which product is suitable for me to use. This is where my interest start for hunting free items such as movie, beauty sample, and many more...


Thanks to this website... http://www.onlybeauty.com.my/account/?view=newaccount&refer=elegantprojec

It is quite simple and direct website where you register yourself as a member and click Get Sample.. If you had successfully requested it, they will send the sample using normal post directly to your mailing address without money required..

This website only allow you to request sample on Monday to Friday...

NOTE : NO I/C (Identity Card) is required.
You may use your office address to keep your house address in private and easy to get access on your physical mail.. :)

Here is some of the samples I had received from this website...



No comments:

Post a Comment